Humm (Previously Certegy Ezi-Pay)
Southern Shutters is excited to offer:
• NO Deposit, NO Interest Ever when purchasing using Humm.
• Minimum spend of $1,500 required, (Maximum of $25,000) available to approved applicants only and Terms & Conditions apply, see in-store or team member for more details.
There are no invasive questions, a simple application and fast approval times and remember NO INTEREST EVER!
Who is Humm?
Humm helps everyday Australians Buy Now Pay Later. Our payment plans are great value because Humm customers pay no interest, ever. For more information, visit www.shophumm.com.au
Who can utilise Humm?
You just need to tick these boxes:
- Live in Australia
- Be at least 18 years old
- Work 30+ hours a week or be on an aged or veteran’s pension
- Be legally allowed to sign a binding agreement
- Have a valid email address and mobile number
- Own an Australian debit or credit card
What is a Humm Payment Plan?
This is the ongoing amount you repay on each purchase – for both ‘Big things’ and ‘Little things’. For ‘Big things’ an initial deposit will be taken in store. For ‘Little things’ your deposit is taken as an upfront payment in your humm account. And remember, you’ll have no interest to pay.
With no interest are the fees high?
No, they’re not. When you buy a ‘Big thing’ you’ll pay an establishment fee of $35 to $90 – depending on the amount you’re spending. Then you’ll pay $8 a month. For full details read your continuing credit Payment Plan agreement. When you buy a ‘Little thing’, there are no fees if you choose to repay it back over 2.5 months. If you choose to pay over 5 months, you’ll pay $8 a month. You will only ever pay a single $8 monthly fee regardless of the number of ongoing ‘Big things’ or ‘Little things’ Payment Plans you have.
Are there any other charges?
There is a $2.95 payment processing fee to process each repayment. Please remember that your payment plan has No Interest Ever! Please refer to the “Terms and Conditions” for further details https://shophumm.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Are there ongoing monthly fees payable?
Yes. Please read your Humm continuing credit agreement carefully which outlines all fees and charges payable along with frequency, throughout your purchase term. There is a monthly account keeping fee of $3.50 which will be direct debited while your Account remains active.
How much can I expect the repayments to be?
As a guide please use the following Humm link https://shophumm.com.au/how-it-works
What do I need to apply for a payment plan?
- To be over 18 years of age and be a permanent resident of Australia.
- To be employed on a Full-Time basis working a minimum of 30 hours per week or to hold an Aged or Veterans Pensioner.
- To have a bank account or credit card in your name with the ability to show documentation showing proof of ownership; i.e. bank statement
- To provide suitable identification; i.e. Drivers license, or proof of age card. Please refer to the “Terms and Conditions” in store for further details.
How long does the application take?
The application can be done over the phone or in store and generally takes about 10 minutes to fill in the form, the quick application process through Humm takes approximately a further 10 minutes.
Can I make multiple purchases?
With ‘Little things’ you can make as many purchases as long as you stay within your limit. As you spend your available spend decreases. Of course, as you repay your available spend is replenished. For ‘Big things’, your available spend can also be replenished. Just note a Repeat Purchase fee of $22 is payable on additional purchases.
Can I make early and additional repayments?
You can make early repayments on an active purchase at any time by using the Humm Pay Now feature. You will need to have an active debit or credit card on your account to use this function.
Can I pay my revolving credit account out early?
You’re welcome to pay your outstanding balance at any time – just include any fees. To find your payout figure write to Humm via their Get in touch details on their website (www.shophumm.com.au)
If I pay a deposit, am I guaranteed approval?
No, which is why Southern Shutters does not take a deposit from Humm customers until the payment plan is approved.
If you would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact Southern Shutters 08 9721 9197 or 1300 883 253 or drop into our showroom at Unit 1, 61 Albert Road, Bunbury.
** Conditions do apply, see in store for details.